Aspirations of MyQUANTUM
- To be a catalyst for national growth based on science and technology having direct interface with any branch of quantum science and quantum technology.
- To become an eye opener for Malaysian public at large and especially policy makers that science developed in Malaysia can competeat a global stage.
- To gain prominence through the hype surrounding information security in the quantum age.
- To produce landmark research output for Malaysia that will eventually be acknowledge, cited and utilized regionally and globally.
- To interact and produce results that engulf all areas from the four (4) pillars of MyQUANTUM. Every pillar is equally important to the success of MyQUANTUM.
- To be a source of research funding for any related quantum field.
- To be a centre for 3rd parties to invest/pledge in research related to quantum areas.